Experience: Entry-Mid Level - Experience Preferred
At Pittcraft, the Account Manager serves as the main catalyst of communication between internal team members, external clients, and third party partners pertaining to all project related information for their assigned accounts. If you love a fast-paced, deadline driven role with a large dose of customer service…This is the job for you!
Candidates possessing the following will be considered as a good fit for this position:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Extreme Attention to Detail
• Excellent with time management and multitasking
• Highly relatable personality with the ability to connect with variety of people, groups, and organizations
• A creative, energetic, and innovative problem solver.
• Understands and displays proper business etiquette on the phone, through electronic communications, and in-person.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge and understanding of the commercial graphics industry.
• Previous industry experience and/or training.
• Moderate computer skills & general office equipment knowledge required. (Email, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers, etc.)
• Knowledge of Offset, Digital, and Large Format printing processes.
• Adequate math skills, and understanding of general business principles.
• Previous customer service or project management experience.
At Pittcraft we don't just do print, we do partnerships! Come join our team.