Bindery & Finishing
Part-Time & Full-Time
Experience: Previous Print Industry recommended but not required
Responsible for operation of various bindery and finishing processes on the back end of offset print products (cutting, folding,scoring, stitching, gluing, drilling, etc.). Previous printing experience, knowledge of commercial printing process, and various bindery and finishing processes a plus, but not required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Fast Learner
• Reliable, Hard Worker
• Great Attention to detail
• General Understanding of Machinery a plus
• Ability and willingness to be cross- trained at multiple positions
• Open to flexible scheduling
• Positive & Professional (character and personality)
At Pittcraft we don't just do print, we do partnerships! Come join our team.